Two-Zone Remote Point Module
The ADEMCO 4190SN addressable V-PlexTM module is a two-zone
expander which allows use of the available expansion zones provided
by ADEMCO controls that support V-Plex devices.
• Serial mode programmable
• Left Zone - EOLR supervised, open or closed circuit sensors
• Right Zone - unsupervised, closed circuit sensors
• UL listed for fire and burglary installations
The 4190SN consists of two detection loops, known as the left (primary) and right (secondary) loops.
The left loop can be used for:
• Closed-circuit devices with or without EOLR supervision
• Open-circuit devices, with EOLR supervision
• Fast-response (10 millisecond) devices
Follow the chart below for cutting the correct jumpers and choosing the correct resistor when using
the left loop. The right loop can be used for:
• Closed-circuit devices only
• Has no EOLR supervision
• 400 millisecond response time
The jumpers do not affect the operation of the right loop. The right loop cannot be used alone.
The tamper/supervision response of the 4190SN is determined by the zone response type
assigned to the left loop zone. While the system is armed, tamper/supervisory faults will
report as alarms if the left loop zone is assigned a burglary response type and will report
as troubles if the left loop zone is assigned a non-burglary response type (i.e., fire, panic, aux).
While the system is disarmed, tamper/supervisory will always report as troubles.