This zone input device is an addressable two-zone input expander for
Honeywell V-Plex® addressable systems. It is ideal for systems where
additional zone inputs are required. The device provides a supervised
and unsupervised zone that is compatible with any conventional detection
device providing a dry contact output. Examples of these devices are door
and window contacts, motion, glass, smoke and heat detectors, Fire Pull
Stations and help-request buttons. It can also be used to monitor machine
status outputs for normal, trouble and alarm status, environmental conditions
and in other critical status applications.
• Can be located anywhere along the two-wire addressable V-Plex® bus
• Converts any conventional detection device to an addressable device.
Conventional detector must provide dry-contact output.
• System automatically learns device serial number so no DIP switch addressing is required
• Small size fits easily into most sensing detector enclosures or splice boxes
• Two zone inputs: one supervised with 10K EOL resistor, one unsupervised loop
• Loop 1 provides a broad, 300 ohm tolerance
• Supervised for open, shorted or normal circuit conditions
• UL Listed for commercial burglary and fire alarm applications