The 5817CBXT is a universal contact-monitoring transmitter that can be
used with household and commercial fire and burglary-initiating devices
such as door/window contacts, motion and glassbreak detectors, sprinkler
water flow switches, tamper switches, post indicator valves, manual pull
stations and remote duct detectors. Upon activation, it emits an RF signal
to a control panel, sending a burglary or fire alarm to a central station.
• The 5817CBXT has three unique input loops (zones)
• The first loop (primary loop) is supervised and typically used for high-priority alarm
reporting such as commercial fire or burglary (reporting transmission every four seconds)
• The second loop is the built-in, normally closed reed switch used in conjunction with magnet
• The third loop is another normally closed household burglary loop. All three loops may be used.
• A fourth (automatically enrolled) loop contains two tamper switches to protect the 5817CBXT
• UL Listed for residential and commercial fire and burglary