AA-120E NOTIFIER 120 WATT AUDIO AMPLIFIER @25 VRMS, 220 VAC (NON UL)
The AA-120E Notifier audio amplifiers provide traditional high-level audio technology for use with Notifier’s integrated voice evacuation systems.
The AA Series is compatible with classic audio systems such as the AMG-1 as well as the DVC (Digital Voice Command Series) when used with the DVC-AO analog audio option.
Three models are available: the AA-30 (30 watts @ 25 Vrms), the AA-120 (120 watts @ 25 Vrms) and the AA-100 (100 watts @ 70.7 Vrms).
All use power-switching technology to reduce the production of heat and permit mounting in either 19″ (48.26 cm) racks or in standard Notifier cabinets (wall mount).
All include power supply, battery switch-over control, amplifier supervision, and backup amplifier switch-over control.
Features of the AA-120/AA-100
- AA-120 provides up to 120 watts of 25 Vrms audio power.
- AA-100 provides dual outputs of up to 100 watts of 70.7 Vrms audio power (combined outputs not to exceed 100 watts).
- Low-power standby mode for low battery drain.
- Includes grouped or one-to-one backup amplifier switching buses.
- Battery input and brownout switch-over control.
- High-efficiency switched regulation.
- Plug-in terminal strips and cable connectors for ease of installation.
- 10-position level adjust and indicator LEDs.
Features and Benefits
- Flexible high-level audio distribution to play the amplified message via the desired control output
- Simple configuration minimizes programming time
- Compatible with DVC and legacy audio systems for use in both new and retrofit applications