AA-30 NOTIFIER 30 Watt Audio Amplifier @25 VRMS, 120 VAC.
The AA-30 NOTIFIER audio amplifier provide traditional high level audio technology for use with Notifier’s integrated voice evacuation systems. The AA Series is compatible with classic audio systems such as the AMG-1 as well as the DVC (Digital Voice Command Series) when used with the DVC-AO analog audio option.
Three models are available: the AA-30 (30 watts @ 25 Vrms), the AA-120 (120 watts @ 25 Vrms) and the AA-100 (100 watts @ 70.7 Vrms). All use power-switching technology to reduce production of heat and permit mounting in either 19″ (48.26 cm) racks or in standard Notifier cabinets (wall mount). All include power supply, battery switch-over control, amplifier supervision, and backup amplifier switch-over control.
AA-30 NOTIFIER Features:
- Provides up to 30 watts of 25 Vrms audio power.
- Low-power standby mode for low battery drain.
- Includes grouped or one-to-one backup amplifier switching bus.
- Battery input and brownout switch-over control.
- High-efficiency switched regulation.
- Plug-in terminal strips and cable connectors for ease of installation.
- 10-position level adjustment and indicator LEDs.
- High-fidelity sound quality.
- Class A output wire supervision option.
- Power-limited per UL requirements and NFPA as dictated by NEC Article 760.
- Mounts in a standard CAB-3/CAB-4, or EQ Cabinet Series enclosure.
- 240 VAC version option (AA-30E).
AA-30 NOTIFIER Indicators and Controls:
- Level Adjustment – 10 position switch.
- Normal Level – Green LED.
- Incorrect Level – Yellow LED.
- Amplifier Trouble – Yellow LED.
- Speaker Trouble – Yellow LED.
- Brown Out/AC Failure – Yellow LED.
- Battery Supervision – Yellow LED.
- AC Overload Protection – Circuit Breaker.
- Battery Overload Protection – Fuse.