• Unique patent pending possible-to-speak indicator
• Plug and play functionality for ensuring fast installation and reconfiguration times
• Compact, attractive ergonomic design
• Easily configured as a participant device or chairperson’s device
• Immunity to mobile phone interference
The CCSD-DS from Bosch is a discussion device for the CCS 1000 digital discussion system, supplied with short-stem fixed microphone, configurable as a delegate device or chairperson’s device. Discussion devices are connected in a daisy-chain configuration to the control unit of a CCS 1000 digital discussion system. Their plug-and-play functionality allows them to be conveniently connected to and removed from the system as required. A power down or restart of the system is not necessary, which ensures for fast installation and reconfiguration times. Participants can take part in a discussion by speaking into the microphone and listening to proceedings through the built-in loudspeaker or (optional) headphones.