• Two Form C (5 A rated) contacts
• Remotely controls fire system devices
• Instant or delayed relay activation and restoral
• Relay closure follows indicating circuit duration
• Disable switch supervised for system testing
The D8130 Door Release Modle is an accessory for fire alarm control panels (FACPs) that controls system fnctions commonly reqired in National Fire Prevention Association (NFPA) 72 fire alarm installations. Two independent Form C dry contacts, each rated at 5 A, connect low-voltage circits to magnetic door holders, pilot relays, or contactor nits for fnction control.