DAA2-7525 NOTIFIER, Digital Amplifier 75W, 25V, 120 VAC.
The DAA2-7525 Notifier amplifiers are multi-featured amplifiers with digital audio functionality. DAA2-7525 is capable of accessing and processing one of up to eight audio channels on the DVC audio loop, amplifying the signal, and distributing it via four Class B or two Class A outputs.r DAA2-75 series amplifier is capable of mounting an optional BDA Digital amplifier, which can be used to provide one-to-one amplifier backup.
- Listed to UL Standard 864, 9th edition.
- 75 W total output power at 25 VRMS (all DAA2-7525 models).
- Supports two Class A high-level audio outputs; or four Class B outputs.
- Optional BDA amplifiers support alternative configurations.
- Backup amplifier – supports one-to-one backup (all DAA2 models).
- Primary amplifier – supports two-channel operation (all DAA2 models).
- Supports one-to-many amplifier backup applications using the same model DAA2.
- Firefighter telephone riser supports 7 active firefighter telephones. System Release 3.0 and higher supports optional configurations: direct connection for up to 7 firefighter telephones, or connection to multiple FTM-1 modules.
- Remote microphone paging option with RM-1.
- Audio output activation via network control-by-event equations resident within the DVC.
- Two wire digital audio ports that can be converted to fiber using fiber option modules. Support Style 4 or 7 configurations.
- Auxiliary input for 1 VRMS, to be used for background music input, an interface with a telephone paging source, or other compatible audio sources. Audio levels can be adjusted by end user. Optional supervision through programming.
- Isolated alarm bus input, to be used for backup activation of alarm messages when normal digital communication is lost.
- Up to 106 seconds of backup digital message storage for use in the event of communication loss (from the VeriFire® Tools message library, or created by the installer).
- Disconnect of deeply-discharged battery (low battery disconnect).
The DAA2 has two wire digital audio ports to connect to wire DAL (digital audio loop) segments. Either or both ports may be converted to fiber using fiber option modules.