• 2-inch ND2B titanium HF compression driver
• Rotatable Constant-directivity waveguide
• Six available patterns with coverage from 60° to 120°
• 98 dB sensitivity, 131 dB maximum SPL
• Power handling: 500 W continuous, 2000 W peak
The EVF-1122S-126-PIB from Bosch is a 12" two-way weatherized loudspeaker, black. The EVF-1122S/126 is a high power, two-way front loaded loudspeaker system that can be used in a variety of applications where high quality sound reinforcement is required in a compact, lightweight package. For high frequencies, the EVF-1122S/126 utilizes the ND2B high output 2-inch titanium compression driver, coupled to a rotatable Constant Directivity 120° x 60° waveguide. For low frequencies, the SMX2121 12-inch woofer was developed using FEA optimization for motor, suspension, and electrical design to ensure very low distortion, high efficiency, and maximum intelligibility at high SPL. The crossover uses steep 24-dB per-octave slopes with equalization for very smooth response in the vocal range, linear off-axis response, and an HF protection circuit for long term reliability.