• Two independent contact monitoring circuits
• Monitors Normally Open (NO) or Normally Closed (NC) contacts
• Monitored Normally Open (NO) contacts can be configured with or without EOL resistor
• Module address programming with the D5070 Analog Device Programmer between 1-127
• Bicolored LED provides module status
The FLM-325-2I4 Dual Input Monitor Module provides two independent contact monitoring circuits while only utilizing one address on the SLC loop. The module can be programmed to monitor Normally Open (NO) or Normally Closed (NC) dry contact types of fire alarm and supervisory devices such as pull stations or water flow devices. It fits into a standard 4-inch square or double-gang electrical back box.