• Provides a zone of up to 25 conventional smoke detectors (depending on detector type)
• Supervises auxiliary power supply for conventional detectors
• Compatible with Class B (Style B) or Class A (Style D)
• Module address programming with the D5070 Analog Device Programmer between 1 and 127
• Bi-colored LED provides module status
The FLM-325-CZM4 Conventional Zone Module enables the FPA-1000 Analog Addressable Fire Panels to interface and monitor up to 25 conventional devices depending on the device type such as two-wire smoke detectors or pull stations. The module requires an auxiliary input voltage to provide power for the detector zone. It supervises the power supply as well as the entire zone of devices. Status conditions are reported as normal, open or short. The module offers fixed threshold levels for open and short that can not be changed. It fits into a standard 4-inch square or double-gang electrical back box.