• Monitors Normally Open (NO) or Normally Closed (NC) contacts
• Monitored Normally Closed (NC) contacts can be configured with or without EOL resistor
• Module address programming with the D5070 Analog Device Programmer
• Bi-colored LED provides module status
• Digital data communications and power over a two-wire circuit
The FLM-325-I4-A modules are used to connect standard Normally Open or Normally Closed dry contact types of fire alarm devices such as pull stations or water flow devices. The modules are mounted to a cover plate for a4-inch square or double-gang electrical back box. A bi-colored LED provides the module status.