• Contacts are rated 2 A at 24 VDC
• Flexible application and quick response to emergency conditions
• Can be alarmed or reset by zone or by individual address
• Module address programming with the D5070 Analog Device Programmer
• Bi-colored LED provides module status
The modules provide a supervised polarity reversal output used for audible and visual signaling devices or to trigger a remote NAC power expander. They require a 24 VDC auxiliary input voltage that can be provided by the FPA-1000 Analog Addressable Fire Panels or other UL listed power supplies. The modules provide a Class B Circuit rated for 2 A at 24 VDC. They fit into a standard 4-inch square or double-gang electrical back box.