The iGSMCFP4G is a UL approved dual technology fire alarm communicator that offers contact ID reporting with select VISTA® control panels. It offers three selectable reporting paths which include: cellular only, IP only, or IP primary/cellular backup. The iGSMCFP4G transmits all VISTA control panel events via Contact ID to the AlarmNet® Network Operating Center for routing to the assigned central station receiver. The state of the art AlarmNet Network Operating Center is fully redundant and monitored 24/7. AlarmNet has the ability to route messages using AlarmNet-i and 800 PLUS services, providing true redundancy and multi-path message delivery.
The iGSMCFP4G meets UL 864 requirements and provides programmable supervision options to meet NFPA72 2010 and 2013 standards using single or dual technologies.
• Single or Dual Path Communications – Communicates using Internet, Cellular, or both
Multi-GSM Platform Compatibility – 2G, 3G and 4G
HSPA (HSDPA & HSUPA) (3G), EDGE (2G), GPRS (2G)
• IP Communications – Works over any type of customer provided Ethernet 10/100
• Full Contact ID or ADEMCO® High-Speed Reporting – Contact ID reporting
using ECP mode with compatible Honeywell control panels
• 256-bit AES Encryption – Advanced encryption standard used for secure communications
• Upload/Download – Available with select Honeywell control panels.
Requires Compass version 220.127.116.11a or higher.
• Diagnostic LEDs – Provide signal strength and status indications
• QOS – Quality of Service diagnostics via AlarmNet supply vital information
including when a message was received, battery voltage, input voltage,
signal strength and message path
• Web-Based or Local Programming – Allows complete interactive
programming from AlarmNet Direct.https://services.alarmnet.com or
local programming with 7720P hand-held programmer