Proximity Card Readers
Honeywell’s OmniProx™ family is a complete line of 125 kHz HID compatible proximity readers that delivers outstanding and consistent performance in a small package with attractive styling and colors to fit any décor.
All OmniProx™ readers (except the OP90 & OP95) include three bezels: black, charcoal gray and ivory and are constructed with rugged polycarbonate materials potted for both indoor and outdoor applications.
The OmniProx™ family of readers combines unique functionality, highquality engineering and design for a variety of applications in the electronic access control market.
OmniProx™ readers offer superb reliability and consistent read range. Installation is simple and fast with a mounting template included in all models.
Increased security functions like optical tamper and security screw prevent unauthorized users from removing the reader from the wall or attempting to compromise the system.
For locations that require a proximity reader to be able to withstand vandal-prone environments, the OP90 & OP95 vandal resistant readers are an ideal choice.
Easy to Install
Available in mini and large mullion, single gang wall-mount and single gang wall-mount with keypad form factors to fit most environments—indoor or outdoor
Two piece installation with mounting base and reader
• Converge multiple credential technologies onto one reader platform with support for Prox, Smart and Mobile credentials
• Manage reader settings in the field with configuration cards or mobile app
• Encrypted communication between credential and reader for smart and mobile credentials
• Multiple encryption layers using HID’s SIO (Secure Identity Object™) and Seos™ platforms
• Supports Secure Identity Object™ (SIO) on iCLASS SE/SR, MIFARE DESFire EV1 and MIFARE Classic*
• Optional HID Prox, EM4102 and AWID prox support
• Optional HID Mobile Access support (credential on phone)
• Interoperable with a growing range of technologies and form factors by using HID’s platform agnostic Seos™ ecosystem