• Selectable polar patterns: Omni, Cardioid, Supercardioid or Figure 8
• RF Shield provides superior RFI/GSM shielding
• Consistent microphone voicing across all four patterns
• Disassembly of the mic isn’t required to change switch functions or for use with automatic mixers
• Compatible with echo cancellation for conference applications
The PC-BOUNDARY from Bosch is a very low-profile area microphone that can be used on any surface and with virtually any mic mixer. Featuring multiple on-board polar patterns—three directional and one omni—the PC-Boundary is ideal for any installation where premium-grade area coverage is required. The PC-Boundary mic also includes a switchable high pass filter and a high-performance vibration-damping pad on the bottom to greatly reduce any vibration induced noise pick-up.