• RF Shield provides superior RFI/GSM shielding
• Consistent microphone voicing across all four patterns
• Switch can be programmed to operate as either latching on/off or momentary push-to-mute/push-to-talk
• Disassembly of the mic isn’t required to change switch functions
• Compatible with echo cancellation for conference applications
The PC-DESKTOP-12 from Bosch is a free-standing tabletop microphone with a dual-section gooseneck and an elegant base. With easy switching between four polar patterns—omni, cardioid, super-cardioid, or hyper-cardioid—the PC Desktop is always the right microphone, even under a variety of conditions. Available with 5-, 12-, or 18-inch gooseneck.