Contactless Proximity Cards
Honeywell Access Systems’ OmniProx credentials are designed to work with the OmniProx readers. The OmniProx product line, which is based on 125 kHz technology, utilizes RFID and provides excellent contactless sensing range.
The OmniProx ISO cards are laminated PVC cards that can be printed on both sides using most standard card printers. ISO models also support both vertical and horizontal slot punching.
With a form factor similar to the size of a credit card, these credentials are easy to carry or attach to clothing and may be used as photo identification. OmniProx credentials are available in durable clamshell form factor as well.
OmniProx credentials are available in popular stocked configurations or special order where the user specifies site code and card range.
• OmniProx 125 kHz compatible proximity credentials
• External numbering for easy identification and control
• Available with high coercivity magnetic stripe (4000 Oe - un-encoded, ISO only) for added capability
• Individually wrapped and labeled packs of 25 cards for added flexibility and convenience for re-sellers
• PVC construction (ISO) or ABS shell with PVC insert (Clamshell) that resists cracking and breaking while delivering fast read times
• Available in standard 26 bit or Honeywell 34 bit formats
• Special order cards with custom range and site codes
• Includes a limited lifetime warranty1 against manufacture defects
OmniClass Multi-Technology Readers