Now with 26-bit support!
Honeywell's VISTAKEY Single Door Access Control system is incredibly easy to install and configure. Designed to provide low-cost access control expansion for the popular VISTA-32FB, 128BP, 128FBP, 250BP or 250FBP Integration Ready Control Panels, the state-of-the-art module maximizes security investments by integrating access control, intrusion detection and fire detection into one system. Installation costs are reduced by eliminating the need to install additional wiring, panels and software.
VISTAKEY communicates with the control panel on a standard two-wire V-Plex® polling loop. Access validation time is minimized through Honeywell’s patented Global Polling feature and special V-Plex protocol. Installation time is reduced through automatic enrollment and quick-start test functions. All programming can be accomplished locally by a keypad or remotely using Honeywell’s Compass Downloader software. Specific system events can be reported to the central station via Honeywell’s Contact ID.
• Supports 250 to 500 card holders and eight access groups
• A maximum of four to 15 doors*
• Wires on standard V-Plex polling loop
• Supports 26-bit standard HID® format
• Three input zones, supervised or unsupervised, can be used for door status monitoring
• Request-to-exit monitoring and cabinet monitoring (tamper)
• One open collector output trigger (sink 12mA @ 12VDC)
• 512 to 1,000* access control events recorded in VISTA event log
• Programmable locally from keypad or remotely from Compass Downloader
• UL listings: UL294, UL, CUL