• All Weather IEC 529, IP44, & MIL810 Environmental Specs
• DVX3150 15” LF Transducer with Forced Air Cooling
• ND2 2” Voice Coil, 1” Exit Neodymium Compression Driver
• 60° x 60° Coverage Pattern
• 600W Continuous (2400W) Power Handling
The ZX5-60PI from Bosch is a 15-inch two-way, 60° x 60°, 600W, weather-resistant passive loudspeaker. The ZX5-60PI features a molded polymer enclosure that is inherently water resistant. The addition of a multilayer grille with hydrophobic cloth and a gland nut input connection completes it for a highly weather resistant system. The Zx5 is the new standard of no compromise audio performance and versatility in a simple to use, compact package.
The Zx5 is equipped with three anchor plates for rigging with single stud fittings, along with two more possible anchor plate attachment points on the bottom. For permanent suspension or attaching brackets, the Zx5 also has two M8 inserts on the top and bottom, two under the handle, and four on the back of the enclosure, for a total of 10.