• Cardholder administration of up to 10,000 records in the database
• Graphical location map with device control via both maps and device tree
• Alarm management with details via alarm list and animated GIFs on interactive location maps
• Video verification, video alarm verification, and video monitoring of live and recorded events
• Online swipe and attendance overview
The ASL-APE3P-API is a software development kit (SDK) to connect APE, for example, to a Time & Attendance system: to import cardholder master records, and to export access control events. The SDK, with its command set, has its own documentation.