• Synchronize horn and strobe with only two wires
• Option to silence horns while strobes continue to flash
• Operates in one Class A circuit or in two Class B circuits
• Circuits rated for 3 A of continuous current; 5 A surge or inrush current
• Green LED indicates signal operation
The Gentex AVSM (12 V or 24 V) and AVS44 (24 V) control modules provide an easy way to synchronize multiple horns and strobe light flashes using only two wires. With the module in temporal (Code 3) mode, it synchronizes multiple horn signals and allows the horns to be silenced while the strobes continue to flash.