• Annunciates an alarm through the siren, strobe, or other third party switched device
• Sends output to the siren and strobe to indicate a successful transmitter test
• Is compatible with indoor enclosures
• Is compatible with outdoor enclosures
• Uses AC power with battery backup
The EA120B Alert Unit communicates with the transponder through the multiplex (MUX) bus. It activates siren and strobe units or other switched devices during an alarm. The alert unit also reports tampering, AC power loss, and backup battery level to the transponder.