• 3-inch DH7N titanium/neodymium HF compression driver
• Rotatable Constant-directivity waveguide
• Six available patterns with coverage from 60° to 120°
• 97 dB sensitivity, 131 dB maximum SPL
• Power handling: 600 W continuous, 2400 W peak
The EVF-1122D-99-PIB from Bosch is a single 12" two-way 90° x 90°, weatherized full-range loudspeaker system, black. The EVF-1122D-99 utilizes the DH7N, a high-output 3" titanium compression driver, coupled to a Constant Directivity™ 90° x 90° waveguide. The DVX3121A 12" woofer was developed using FEA optimization for motor, suspension, and electrical design to ensure very low distortion, high efficiency, and maximum intelligibility at high SPL. The crossover uses steep, 24-dB-per-octave slopes with equalization for very smooth response in the vocal range, linear off-axis response, and a protection circuit for long-term reliability.