• Advanced fourth-order crossover network with HF protection
• Coverage pattern: 40° x 30° Constant Directivity 12" rotatable waveguide
• 100 dB sensitivity, 134 dB maximum SPL
• System rating: 600 W continuous, 2400 W peak
• Active rating: LF 500 W/HF 75 W continuous (2000 W/300 W peak)
The EVF-1152D-43-PIB from Bosch is a high-power, weatherized two-way loudspeaker system that can be used in a variety of applications where high-quality sound reinforcement is required in a compact, lightweight package.
The EVF-1152D-43 utilizes the DH7N, a high-output 3" titanium compression driver, coupled to a Constant Directivity 40° x 30° waveguide. The DVX3151A 15" woofer was developed using FEA optimization for motor, suspension, and electrical design to ensure very low distortion, high efficiency, and maximum intelligibility at high SPL. The crossover uses steep, 24-dB-per-octave slopes with equalization for very smooth response in the vocal range, linear off-axis response, and a protection circuit for long-term reliability.