• Full-range power for high ceilings, large spaces
• High sensitivity, high power-handling
• Front-panel mode/wattage selector
• White semi-gloss perforated grille
• Heavy-gauge steel enclosure in black
The EVID-C12-2 from Bosch is a loudspeaker ceiling system is designed to be used in high SPL applications with high efficiency two-way capabilities, a 920-8B transducer, a 12" coaxial with high power handling and 100 dB sensitivity.
An integrated 70/100V transformer provides 64W and also includes automatic saturation compensation. There is also a tap switch on the front for easy selection. The rear cover allows for a junction box with a 4-pin phoenix type connector for direct connections or a pass through to other speakers.
You can suspend the EVID-C12-2 by the internal rigging points or use the three pendant mount tabs on the rear for the best positioning. If have a drop ceiling a bridge is included for safe suspension.