• High-performance EV-engineered compression driver. Ultra-wide HF dispersion provides extremely even coverage through room
• High-excursion woofer provides dramatic low-end frequency extension. Reinforced steel back can provides rigid enclosure to minimize acoustic loss
• Four-point clamp mechanism and integrated mounting legs enable quick ceiling installation
• Detachable pass-thru Phoenix-style signal connections simplify installation wiring. Tap selector with 8? / 70 V / 100 V operation
• Fully reinforced ABS UL-rated baffle ensures long life. Fully compliant with UL 1480, and 2043 standards
The EVID-PC8-2 (8-inch two-way) is designed to be the most advanced ceiling speaker available today, with superior performance across every detail. Each self-contained unit features a dedicated compression driver for enhanced high-frequency performance and coverage control in comparison to current EVID ceiling speaker offerings. Simplified wiring and innovative new integrated mounting hardware allows for quicker installation into a wide range of ceiling cavities and construction formats.
The model adds increased power handling (100 W), higher output (113 dB / 114 dB), and wider coverage angles (120? / 105?) to the user-friendly installation and low-profile looks that contractors expect from EVID products, complimenting the range as a new, high-end option. Ideal for retail spaces, restaurants, theatre and stadium concourses, shopping malls, and a wide range of applications where premium-quality distributed audio is required.