The IFP-1000ECS is an intelligent analog/addressable fire
alarm control panel combined with an Emergency
Communication System (ECS). When the ECS features are
enabled, they are integrated with the fire alarm and voice
evacuation functions of the control panel. The IFP-1000ECS
panel and accessories provide features to meet the
requirements for Mass Notification Systems as described in UL
The IFP-1000ECS has six on-board Flexput™ circuits that can
be configured for auxiliary power, notification outputs, or
conventional input devices / smoke detectors. (Class A or
Class B). The FACP also has a built-in, dual-line digital fire
communicator, Form C trouble relay, and two programmable
Form C relays. The firmware has powerful features such as
detector sensitivity, day/night thresholds, drift compensation,
pre-trouble maintenance alert, and calibration trouble alert.
The IFP-1000ECS supports a variety of devices, including
RA-1000 or RA-100 remote annunciator, 5824 serial/parallel
printer interface module (for printing system reports), RPS1000 intelligent power module, and IDP or SD devices.
The IFP-1000ECS system is scalable from 50 to 1000 watts
using a distributed amplification scheme to provide the power
to the appropriate areas for evacuation coverage.
• 15 Recordable one minute messages that can be mapped to
eight ECS buttons.
• Can select ECS message as priority over fire.
• Support of up to seven ECS-RCU’s. The ECS-RCU meets
the requirements for a LOC.
• Programmable trigger inputs from an external source, such
as a Monaco system, to either the VCM, RVM or 5880. Up to
eight inputs available on the 5880 module.
• Built-in support for up to 127 SD devices or 99 IDP detectors
and 99 IDP modules, expandable to 1016 SD devices or 792
IDP detectors and 792 IDP modules.
• All the features of the IFP-1000 Fire Alarm Control Panel
combined with an emergency communication system.
• Support for up to eight ECS-50W’s, ECS-125W’s, or ECS- DUAL50W’s (SBUS addressable amplifiers) for a maximum
of 1000 watts per system.
• Single enclosure for both fire and emergency control system
• Up to 64 mappable speaker circuits using a combination of
ECS-50W / 125W’s and ECS-CE4’s mappable to 40 buttons
controlling selected output groups.
• On-board supervised microphone.
• UL listed for 520Hz signaling when used with ECSDUAL50W and compatible speakers.