Honeywell is focused on providing the best alarm communication solutions for the security industry. Alternative communication methods are critical in the marketplace due to VoIP, migration from POTS and global growth of digital networks.
Honeywell’s IntelliPath® Series communicators provide seamless, reliable coverage by automatically choosing the best signal in the area (whether 4G, 3G or 2G) and self-adjusting as necessary. The following wireless communication protocols are supported:
HSPA (HSDPA & HSU PA) (3G)
This groundbreaking communications solution offers full data reporting and uploading/downloading with most Honeywell control panels. In addition, onboard zone inputs and optional dialer capture capability makes our IntelliPath Series communicators compatible with other manufacturers’ security panels. Honeywell communication products and control panels combine to make installations faster and easier.
All signals are delivered to Honeywell’s AlarmNet® Network Control Center, which routes the information to the appropriate central station. The state-of-the-art AlarmNet Network Control Center is fully redundant and monitored 24/7. AlarmNet has the ability to route messages using AlarmNet-i and 800 PLUS services, providing true redundancy and multi-path message delivery.
• Dual-path technologies using Internet combined with cellular signal delivery
• Multi-GSM platform compability — 2G, 3G and 4G
• Automatic selection of the best available GSM network
• 4G capable using HSPA+ protocol
• Full Contact ID or ADEMCO® High-Speed Reporting Contact ID
reporting using ECP mode with compatible Honeywell control panels
or combined with optional dialer capture for non- ECP capable control panels.
• 256-bit AES Encryption Advanced encryption standard used for secure communications.
• Upload/Download Available with select Honeywell control panels.
Requires Compass version 126.96.36.199a or higher.
• Integration Quick and easy installation of GSM for VISTA ® and LYNX controls.
• Dynamic Signaling with Certain Honeywell Control Panels Provides
management of control panel dialer and digital cellular communicator.
Programmable priority and delays determine signal path.
• QOS Quality of Service diagnostics via AlarmNet supply vital information
including when a message was received, battery voltage, input voltage,
signal strength and message path.
• Diagnostic LEDs Provide signal strength and status indications.
• Web-Based Programming Allows complete interactive programming
from AlarmNet Direct. https://services. alarmnet.com/ AlarmnetDirect
• Intelligent Supervision Any message generated serves as a supervision
message per optional 24 hour or 30 day intervals. This feature effectively
limits required messages to be sent.
• Line Security Approved for line security applications with 200-second supervision intervals.
• Six Input Zones Digital processing for improved detection and false alarm protection.
• Tamper Protected Enclosure Built-in tamper sends a report when tamper
condition is detected and a restore when cleared.
• Built-in Power Supply Onboard charging circuit design accommodates
backup battery. Includes primary power and battery supervision.
• Back-up Battery 6V 3.1Ah supplied to 24 hours of standby operation.