• Innovative mount system is included for quick, simple, and reliable installations
• Carefully engineered for outdoor environments (IP54), without compromising performance
• Long throw 8" (203 mm) woofer housed in a fire rated ABS plastic enclosure for extended LF performance down to 50 Hz
• 90 W power handling provides for 110 dB maximum SPL (116 dB peak)
• 70/100 V transformer version (LB20-PC60-8) available for constant voltage systems
The LB20-PC90-8D from Bosch is a high-performance, two-way, full-range, 8" (203 mm) surface mount speaker with excellent wide, uniform coverage, and outstanding performance. It is designed for background and foreground music, paging, and sound reinforcement, and it's ideal for a wide variety of indoor and outdoor applications, such as restaurants, bars, patios, retail, fitness clubs, hospitality, theme parks, leisure venues, and others. With unparalleled ease-of-installation, sturdy weather resistance, modern and delicate look, and its flexible mounting options, the LB20-PC90-8D is the perfect solution for a wide variety of surface mount applications.
The LB20-PC90-8D includes the unique and innovative mount system, from Bosch, making every installation quick, simple, and reliable. The mounting system allows for 90 degrees of rotation horizontally, and 45 degrees of rotation vertically, and it can be easily installed on walls and ceilings. The mounting system comes already assembled and ready to be used, ready to make any job easier.
The LB20-PC90-8D has been carefully engineered to resist outdoor environments, without compromising on performance for indoor applications. The full-range speaker is IP54 rated, and its weather-proofing is complemented with exceptional cabinet and grille resistance against sun, salt and moisture.
All LB20 models are available in black or white, and can be easily painted to match the décor. Transformer versions are also available for constant voltage systems.
The wide range of LB20 surface mount speakers has been designed to work together as a complete system in a variety of different surface mount constructions, and to be used in combination with other LB20 ceiling and in-wall speakers.