• Two 10 inch high-excursion woofers
• Carefully engineered for outdoor environments (IP54 and IP65), without compromising performance
• 400 W power handling provides for 120 dB maximum SPL (126 dB peak)
• 70/100 V transformer input panel accessory available
• Crossover input panel accessory available
The LB20-SW400-D from Bosch is a compact, high-performance, dual 10" (254 mm) woofer loudspeaker with outstanding performance for the most demanding professional and commercial sound applications. Designed and engineered for use in background and foreground music, and sound reinforcement applications, the LB20-SW400 is the ideal solution for indoor and outdoor applications, such as restaurants, bars, patios, retail, fitness clubs, hospitality, theme parks, leisure venues, and others. Ease of installation, and flexible options for mounting solutions and weather resistance, the LB20-SW400 is the perfect solution for a wide variety of surface mount applications.
The LB20-SW400 has been carefully engineered to resist outdoor environments, without compromising on performance for indoor applications. The subwoofer is IP54 rated, and its weather-proofing is complemented with exceptional cabinet and grille resistance against sun, salt and moisture. For the toughest weather conditions, the IP rating of the LB20-SW400 can be upgraded to IP65, using the included port plug accessory.