• Suitable for marine and industrial applications in humidity, chlorine- and salty environments
• Glass reinforced polyester housing with fire-retardant properties
• Water– and dust-protected to class IP67
• Provisions for internal mounting of the optional supervision boards
• Type approval certified EN 60945 and EN54-24 certified
The LH2-UC15E from Bosch is a horn loudspeaker specifically designed for excellent sound reproduction in marine applications and other industrial environments. The housing is rugged, water- and dust-protected, and resistant to the corrosive effects of seawater and most industrial atmospheres. The horn loudspeaker is made from an UV-stable, glass reinforced polyester (GRP). This strong, fire-retardant and corrosion resistant material is chemical resistant and thermally stable, making it ideal for even the harshest environments. The horn is standard supplied with a stainless steel mounting bracket.