• Miniature, ultra-lightweight back-electret condenser gooseneck panel microphone with TRS connector for keypanels and select Audiocom intercoms
• Single-D cardioid back-electret design for improved sensitivity, directivity and intelligibility in keypanel operator and intercom base station communications applications
• Versatile custom windscreen provides pop filtering, response-shaping and prevents overload of microphone
• Full-range frequency reproduction and sound pickup optimized for close-up use and directional pickup pattern
• Accepts wide range of phantom power options from 1.5 to 9 VDC, easily supplied by most communications panels designed with 1/4" inputs
The MCP-90-12 from Bosch is a lightweight, phantom-powered miniature gooseneck panel microphone with a TRS output connector that easily mounts to keypanels and selected audio com wired intercom stations. The MCP-90-12 is outfitted with a back-electret condenser design and a directional cardioid polar pattern, allowing for increased sensitivity, minimal ambient sound pickup, and virtually nullified handling noise. The supplied custom windscreen provides pop filtering, overload protection and response-shaping.