• Ideal for general sound reinforcement and presentations
• Cardioid polar pattern rejects ambient sounds and increases gain before feedback
• Delivers full and accurate sound
• Wide dynamic range and frequency response
• Clothing clip holds microphone securely and attaches easily to garments
The RE3-ACC-CL3 Cardioid Lavalier Microphone with TA4F Connector from Bosch is a robust, general-purpose lavalier microphone. It is suitable for presentation and public speaking applications where its sonic characteristics, coupled with its feedback-rejecting polar pattern deliver a clear and intelligible voice.
The RE3-ACC-CL3's cardioid polar pattern provides acoustic isolation and gain before feedback in situations where the ambient sound reinforcement system volume might cause other microphones to feedback. The 4-pin mini XLR plug is compatible with all current Bosch bodypack transmitters as well as many other brands who use the 4-pin TA4F connector convention.
In addition, the small clothing clip attaches the microphone securely to clothing items or surfaces and the included foam windscreen is effective in reducing wind noise.