• Condenser element is highly sensitive, capturing audio in crisp detail and high gain levels
• Supercardioid polar pattern effectively rejects noise and ambiance at the off-axis sections of the microphone capsule
• Multistage pop filter minimizes noise caused by plosive and breath noises
• Warm-grip handle provides a comfortable feel during long term use
• Low frequency roll-off switch is located within the head grille
The RE510 from Bosch is a professional super-cardioid condenser handheld microphone designed for vocal capturing in performance situations. The large capsule houses a condenser element that is optimized for pristine reproduction of vocals. A low frequency roll-off switch is located within the head grille, providing complete control over proximity effect, low frequency rumble and noise.
The super-cardioid polar pattern is the most effective against noise and unwanted audio at the off-axis sections of the microphone capsule. The pattern minimizes feedback and ambiance caused by nearby monitor and reinforcement speakers. High-speed electronics on the output stage provide low-distortion and exceptional transient response. The RE510 is a rugged, field worthy microphone that will perform to the standards of the most demanding vocalist or live sound engineer.