Honeywell’s SC100 Series Seismic Vibration Sensors were designed to protect high-value and high-risk assets in financial, retail and other applications.
The SC105 was designed to safeguard freestanding objects like standalone ATMs, gun cases, file cabinets, vending and ticket machines and more. The SC105 can be installed in new or existing security systems and offer a higher level of protection and false alarm immunity than traditional shock sensors, which often lack the ability to discriminate between ambient vibration and real attacks.
The SC100 Series contain several unique features that reduce installation time and costs—including a Universal setting that lets dealers choose between safes and vaults with the change of a dip switch, integrated end-of-line (EOL) resistors that improve connectivity to the control panel, a built-in diagnostic tool and a compact size that enables placement inside small areas.
• Detects attacks on Bank vault doors, ATMs, night deposit
safes, strong room vaults, modular vaults, vending machines,
freestanding safes, hatches, gates, chests and other objects with
a solid structure
• Detects attacks from
water-cooled diamond drills, water jet cutting tools, hydraulic jacks (SC100 only)
• Compact size Smallest available on market so fits easier when space is limited
• Universal (ATM and vault) The SC100 can also be used for ATMs and night
deposit safes by the simple change of a dip switch. No separate sensors are required.
• Drilling shield (standard) Protects electronics inside against sabotage
• Extended temperature Allows operation in extreme temperature
conditions (-40° F to 158° F)
• Remote sensitivity reduction input Option to reduce sensor sensitivity
remotely during maintenance on ATMs, thereby reducing false alarms
• Multi-compatible mounting plate fits on pre-fab holes Fits on most
pre-drilled mounting holes from other seismic sensors, preventing time
consuming drilling/threading. The same mounting plate can be used for
mounting on concrete and welding on steel.
• Integrated End-of-Line (EOL) resistors EOL resistors for alarm as well
as tamper loop are already incorporated, saving installation time and
reducing service calls
• Integrated temperature alarm The SC100 and SC105 will alarm
if the temperature exceeds 185° F. Additionally the SC100 version
alarms when temperature rises faster than 6° F per minute.
• Diagnostic LED Built-in tool easily selects correct sensitivity;
no time consuming external tools required
• Selectable sensitivity Four different sensitivity settings adapt to
required range and environmental conditions
• Remote testing and test transmitters Input to remotely start
functional test with help of SC113 (Internal Test Transmitter) or SC115
(External Test Transmitter). If no test transmitter is available, it is possible
to test internal electronics with this test.
• Available accessories Mounting plate, keyhole protection kit,
day/night kit, Internal Test Transmitter, armed cable and External
Test Transmitter. This range of accessories allows the SC100 and SC105
Seismic Sensors to be mounted in a wide range of applications.
• Listed to UL639
• Listed to ULC-S306
SC110► Mounting Plate