• Uncooled infrared focal plane sensor
• 8 ~ 14um long wave infrared detection pixels up to 420 × 315 pixels
• Heat sensitivity, up to 50mK
• Support pseudo-color mode switching: Black hot / White Heat / Rainbow / on oxide red
• Support DVE image enhancement features
The V-Thermal-IP35 from Veilux uses the latest uncooled infrared focal plane sensor and self-developed image processing algorithms, with a new generation of high thermal infrared transmittance of the lens, without the need any light source, by detecting the infrared radiation (or heat), in all weather conditions even dark environments to obtain high definition images.