The new VISTA-128FBPT provides the ultimate protection for life and property. This commercial fire and burglary control panel supports up to eight partitions and up to 128 zones/points using hardwired, wireless and V-Plex® addressable technologies. A diverse line of Honeywell initiating devices, notification appliances, communication devices, keypads, RF receivers and relays satisfy a wide range of installation requirements.
The VISTA-128FBPT control is suitable for fire-only applications, as well as for installations requiring integrated fire/burglary systems. It is the perfect solution for medical and professional office buildings, churches and synagogues, banks, schools, strip malls, and factory or warehouse environments.
VISTA-128FBPT is compatible with a number of AlarmNet® communication products for alarm reporting, uploading/downloading and Honeywell Total ConnectTM Remote Services.
• Eight hardwired zones standard, expandable to 128 using V-Plex addressable points/zones
• Supports up to 128 wireless zones (fewer if using hardwired and/or V-Plex zones)
• Can control eight separate areas independently (8 partitions)
• Common lobby partition – auto arm or disarm based upon assigned partitions
• Master partition – used for viewing status of all partitions
• Supports commercial wireless fire and burglary devices
• Stores up to 512 events
• Accommodates 150 user codes and up to 250 access card holders using VISTAKEY®
• Supports V-Plex addressable VISTAKEY access control (1 to 8 doors)
• Two on-board NACS delivering a total of 2.3A @ 12V
• Automatic smoke detector sensitivity maintenance testing
• Four-wire smoke reset using on-board Form C relay
• Supports Dynamic Signaling for AlarmNet Communicators
• Supports Internet and GSM alarm reporting
• Supports graphical user interfaces for burglary use (e.g. 6280 and Tuxedo TouchTM )
• Supports 6160CR-2 multi-LED fire keypad
• Upload/download via AlarmNet® Communicators
• Carbon monoxide (CO) zone support
• On-board serial port for communication with WIN-PAK®, Pro-Watch® and approved third-party applications
• Supports Total Connect Remote Services*