• Integrated QuickSAM Heavy-Duty Strong-Arm Mounting Bracket Included
• Patented ASC (Automatic Saturation Compensation) on Transformer Versions
• EV8L 8 inch Weatherized Cone High-Output LF Transducer
• DH2005 1 inch Exit True Compression Driver
• EN54-24 type B certification 1438/CPD/0323 with TC-ZX1i cover (Sold separately) installed
The ZX1I-90 from Bosch is a 2-way 8" indoor/outdoor installation speaker, black. The ZX1i is the standard of no compromise audio performance and versatility in an easy to install compact package. The high-tech enclosure uses injection-molded high-impact ABS resin to make the ZX1i extremely durable. The enclosure geometry has been engineered to provide maximum rigidity and acoustic performance.
The velocity compensated port design overcomes the limitation of many small cabinet loudspeakers and enables exceptional low-frequency response. Two (2) rotatable horn coverage patterns are available; 90° x 50° for longer throw and cluster applications, 100° x 100° for broad even dispersion. A multilayer grille with hydrophobic cloth and weatherized components allows both indoor and outdoor use. An optional weatherized input panel cover with a gland nut is available for additional protection.