• DVX3150 15” LF Transducer with Forced Air Cooling
• ND2 2” Voice Coil, 1” Exit Neodymium Compression Driver
• 90° x 50° Coverage Pattern
• 600W Continuous (2400W) Power Handling
• High Sensitivity, 132 dB Maximum SPL
The ZX5-90W from Bosch is a 15-inch two-Way, 90° x 50°, 600W, passive loudspeaker, white. The Zx5 is the new standard of no compromise audio performance and versatility in a simple to use, compact package. The high tech enclosure uses injection-molded high-impact polypropylene structural foam to make the Zx5 incredibly durable. The enclosure geometry elements have been carefully designed to provide maximum rigidity and bass response. By design the Zx5 is also a perfect solution for stage monitors by allowing two angles (45° or 55°) without any additional accessories.