FST-951 NOTIFIER, THERMAL SENSOR HEAD, FIXED TEMPERATURE, WHITE.
The FST-951 Notifier white, low-profile intelligent 135°F fixed thermal sensor is designed for both performance and aesthetics, and are direct replacements for the FST-851 Series. A new modern, sleek, contemporary design and advanced thermal technologies make the FST-951 Series ideal for both system operation and building design. The point ID address set using rotary decimal switches, provide specific detector locations.
- Designed to meet UL 268 7th Edition.
- Sleek, low-profile, stylish design.
- State-of-the-art thermistor technology for a fast response.
- FST-951 Notifier Integral communications and built-in device-type identification.
- Built-in tamper-resistant feature.
- Built-in functional test switch activated by an external magnet.
- 360°-field viewing angle of the two visual alarm indicators, LEDs blink red in Normal condition and turn on steady red in Alarm.
- LEDs blink every time the unit is polled.
- Sealed against back pressure
- SEMS screws for wiring of the separate base
- Designed for direct-surface or electrical-box mounting
- Plugs into a separate base for ease of installation and maintenance
- Separate base allows the interchange of photoelectric, ionization and thermal sensors
FST-951 Notifier Operation
Each FST-951 Notifier Series detector uses one of the panel’s addresses (total limit is panel dependent) on the NOTIFIER Signaling Line Circuit (SLC). It responds to regular polls from the control panel and reports its type and the status.
If it receives a test command from the panel (or a local magnet test), it stimulates its electronics and reports an alarm. It blinks its LEDs when polled and turns the LEDs on when commanded by the panel. The FST-951 Series offers features and performance that represent the latest in thermal detector technology.
These detectors are constructed of fire-resistant plastic. The FST951 Series plug-in intelligent thermal detectors are designed to commercial standards and offer an attractive appearance.